22 May 2016

Switching Up My Eyebrows with Anastasia

I have always, constantly heard make-up artists and beauty gurus going on about how actually it's your eyebrows that are the window to your soul. How we should all be filling them correctly, creating the perfect arch and keeping everything in place. Now, up until a couple of months ago I really did think that was all rubbish. I kept my brow hairs in place with a gel but that was about it. It wasn't until I got sick of hearing all about this Anastasia and her Brow Wiz that i thought maybe there could be something to all of it.


I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe, which is the lightest shade aimed for blondes, from BeautyBay. It's a dual-ended contraption with the, what do we call it, the pencil(?) on one end and a spoolie on the other. The spoolie is actually really good, it's long with shorter bristles making it super easy to brush your brows into place and to shape them with the end. I also love that the pencil part is very, very small. It makes it much easier to almost feather on and stops me from using too much product and getting the shape exactly how I want it. It's a waxy consistency meaning that it stays in place all day, especially in the John Lewis recycled warm air.


It's still definitely no pro, they never look the same twice but i'm almost always happy with them and practice makes perfect! However, that is all me and none of the product's fault. Sometimes i do get about brow happy and they become more of a Scouse brow than a Cambridge brow but I feel much more confident now. When i look back on pictures I can see what a difference they make to my face and my look.


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig