6 January 2016

3 Ways I Use Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream


This is one of those products that doesn't really look like much but actually it can be a real life saver this time of year. Multi-tasking beauty products have become a huge market over the last couple of years, with Eight Hour Cream being one of the originals.

I had always heard of Eight Hour Cream but never jumped on the bandwagon and tried it. I never really understood the whole multi-tasking product thing and, honestly, i just wasn't sure how it was going to work for me. Now, i'm sure i don't use it for as many things as some people but i love how it fits into my routine.

The main three ways i use Eight Hour Cream is on my lips, under my eyes and on dry skin. I suppose the last two are kind of the same thing, because i use this under my eyes in the Winter when they become dry, tight and sometimes sore and the results are dreamy. I use my under eye cream first, which is the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado, and then last of all i add a good dollop of Eight Hour Cream over the top. It just totally sorts any dry, tight-ness out plus plumps up the skin in the process. Everything just feels moisturised and smooth. The same really goes for the rest of my dry skin, sometimes i put it on my elbows, sometimes i put it on my feet, i have also been known to put it on my collarbone as when i wear my perfume there too often, it dries my skin out plus elsewhere on my face too. Again, it just keeps everything hydrated, stops my dry skin getting too advanced, and stops any rashes breaking out too.

I think the main reason a lot of people use it is for their lips, as an overnight intensive lipbalm. It's moisturising properties really are a dream and they keep any dry, cracked lips at bay and if they've already got to that point then they're it's also great at healing anything sore lips too.

If you haven't given this a go, then i highly recommend you at least try it once. I know it's not for everyone but it really is a good, worth-the-money product. I personally prefer the fragrance free version, but a lot of people enjoy the herbal scented original too.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig