19 December 2015

Countdown to Christmas: Travel Atomisers

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, Marc Jacobs Daisy

I've only really used travel atomisors for about a year, i took the plunge and bought some in November 2014 since i'd always heard so much about them. Since i started work i often forget to put my perfume on before i leave and these have been the perfect solution. I just fill it with whatever i'm currently loving, pop it in my bag and i can apply it when i get to work.

I use Travalos and they're super easy to use; you simply take the spritzer off the top of your perfume of choice, and pump it into the bottom of the Travelo until it's full. It really is that simple.

They're perfect for this time of year too, i popped one in my clutch for my work Christmas party, you can take them on a festive date and they're also great for long-haul travel too. They're pretty much spill-proof so you can keep it in any bags. These seem like a really obvious accessory but honestly i had not thought about using them really and now i have them, they're super helpful.

I would suggest looking around for them as they really vary in price.

K|xo
All opinions are my own and everything was purchased by myself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually going to live in USA under -25 car rental location , and these are beautiful places to live and visit to!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig