7 October 2015

Washing my Make Up Brushes


There are plenty of fancy make up brush cleaners out there, and i begun buying the ELF Brush Shampoo before i heard about using good old Johnson's Baby Shampoo. During my time in the blogosphere and watching Youtube videos, i've seen a multitude of ways to clean your brushes. I'm sure there's better techniques than others but frankly, i like to keep it simple.

Honestly, Johnson's Baby Shampoo is super cheap and, as you can see, it comes in huge bottles which will really keep you going.

I don't think i'm the only one that puts off washing their brushes until they really have to do. It's one of those jobs that i don't really enjoy and actually it's just a bit of a pain in the booty. However, when i do finally wash them, i keep things simple. I simply add a touch of the Johnson's Shampoo onto the palm of my hand, swoosh my brush around through it and then rinse until all the bubbles disappear. I have to say, i have wanted to get my hands on the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove as it just looks like it would make brush cleaning extra quick, but also very thorough.

So, how do you clean your brushes? Any tips or suggestions are very welcome,


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig