3 October 2015

OOTD: Faux Fur

Jumper: H&M | Necklace: M&S | Jeans: Topshop | Faux Fur Gilet: Zara | Shoes: Office

I haven't done an outfit of the day for a long time, honestly because i find it really hard to get images that i'm happy with. I find it really hard when i haven't got someone to take pictures for me. I'm not completely happy with these images, but they'll do the job. If anyone has any tips for taking outfit pictures when all you've got is a camera and a tripod.

I thought i'd document an outfit i've been wearing over and over again, during this strange season we're having that's not quite Summer but not quite Autumn. I have this jumper in about four different colours, it's super comfortable and fairly light which is great for layering. My stomach and torso is the area i'm most self-concious of so i love that it skims all of that. I wear mine with a simple H&M cami underneath but if it was really chilly you could layer it with a long sleeve top, maybe even a roll neck underneath.

I've chosen to pair mine with my beloved Zara faux fur gilet, that i picked up last Winter. I've never really wanted one until i saw my friend wearing a different one from Zara, so i went to have a look myself and i just feel so chic. It's, again, a great layering piece and i even like to layer it over a leather jacket. I also chose my new pair of ripped Topshop Joni Jeans. I've never owned a pair of ripped jeans because i can only wear them from the Tall section which really limits you as to what you can buy. However, these have become my favourite Autumn staple. I love that they can make anything look a little bit edgy.

I also love these shoes, i bought them at the beginning of the summer mainly because all of my shoes are black and i think it's nice to have something different. What i also love is that they're closed toe so they'll see me through Autumn too.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig