31 October 2015

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate


It wasn't until i used this product that i realised i needed to completely switch up my skincare routine. For as long as i can remember, i've struggled with acne, scarring and oily but dehydrated skin. I was always targeting this with acne-specific products that dried out my skin and actually seemed to make my skin far worse before it could even think about getting better. This little beauty changed all of that.

Like many others, i'm sure, the thought of slathering my, already oily face, with an oil was very daunting, but after doing a little research i was convinced.


"A replenishing nighttime facial oil with distilled botanicals that visibly restores the appearance of skin by morning."


The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate honestly does do just that. I'm not sure how it works, but i press this product into my face as the last step in my nighttime skincare regime and by morning any blemishes have halved in size, my skin looks plump, it feels soft and it tackles any scarring, redness or dark spots. I love that it attacks not only any issues my skin is having but it also replenishes any moisture lost, in my skin, during the day.

I could praise this little bottle all day, but honestly you just need to go and try it for yourself.

K|xo
ps. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig