27 June 2014

#OOTD | Peg Trousers


ASOS Tall Trousers | New Look Striped Top | Amazon Necklace | M&S Shoes


There is just something about this outfit that made me feel like a pirate. I'm not sure whether it's the stripes or the loose style of everything, but i did feel like a pirate.

I love these trousers from ASOS, they are so ridiculously comfortable. They fit perfectly for the Summer months too, and i actually love them so much i have them in red too. They nip you in at the waist but then skim over your hips and come in at the ankle. My hips aren't my favourite part of my body, and i love that these don't hide them but do seem to flatter them.

The top is something i wasn't sure if i liked paired with these, but when i tucked it in a little it seems to give the outfit a bit more shape. I love that it's loose, and flowy, and it flatters my shape. Although, i would like to pair these with a more figure hugging top to contrast the shape of the trousers.

I love how closely these sandals match with my the stripes on this top, and i just love the sandals in general. They're so comfortable and Summery too.

If you'd like to see my shoes in closer detail, then check out my Summer footwear post.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig