23 April 2014

Playing with Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in Lavish Lilac



I don't know what it is, maybe it's that i'm putting so much creativity into everything else that my personality tends to lack but when i'm in Southampton i feel like all my creativity is sucked out. I can't be bothered with my hair, with my make up or my clothes a lot of the time. However, when i come home i so look forward to playing around with my make up again; trying new things and making an effort.

For Christmas i was lucky enough to receive a Boots voucher and with that i bought a few Clinique products, one being the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in Lavish Lilac. I saw the lovely Essie Button talking about this what feels like forever ago, but it stuck in my mind all this time as it's really different to anything i own already. It's actually a beautiful grey/purple colour and is perfect for a wash of colour over the lids, or also as a base from something heavier. I love wearing this on it's own for just a little something day to day. I wash it all over and then concentrate a little more in the middle, to catch the light. It's perfect for me as it's just not too much, and is a lovely way to ease into applying eye products. It looks beautiful for something a bit more during the day with bare lips and lots of mascara or paired with my favourite purple lippy from YSL or something more nude.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig