21 March 2014

Taking the Plunge: Soap & Glory


Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara, Smoulder Kohl, Super Cat Eyeliner Pen and Lid Stuff in What's Nude

I haven't really dipped my toe into the world of Soap & Glory make up much since they launched, but when it comes to body care they tend to be my go to so i thought it about time to give things a try. However, the one product that is actually my holy grail mascara is the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara. The brush is my favourite kind, a big, fat fibre brush. It seems to give me lots of volume and length which is what my lashes need and it works really well with keeping the curl in my lashes, after i've used a curler.

The Smoulder Kohl i haven't really used too much, because i'm not really an eyeliner wearer but i've been practising, and giving it a go. It's such a creamy finish, it glides on very similarly to the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliners. It stays really smooth and doesn't tug on the eye, and stays put all day.

I don't know why, however i think it has something to do with all of the beautiful beauty gurus i watch and read, but i had the real urge to get myself some liquid liner and give myself a cat eye. Baring in mind, i've never been able to do it and i still can't create the perfect flick but i still felt the need to get myself some liner. Well, i've read a lot about the difference between gel liner, and liquid liner, and liquid pen liners, and i've come to discover that my favourite is the pen. It's easy for beginners and they tend to dry quickly. So, the Super Cat was the one and i've given it a few goes but frankly, i am shit at liquid liner and i feel i always will. The liner is easy to apply, i just have a shaky hand so i can't even blame my tools.

I am an eyeshadow junkie and it was a natural journey for me to end up with a Soap and Glory quad. They are just beautiful. They're buttery, and smooth, easy to blend and have amazing pigmentation. They could even be compared to Urban Decay, i'd say. There really is very little to say about these but that i love them, and this neutral quad is amazing for travelling with.

I feel like i'd like to jump deeper into the world of S&G, any must haves?


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig