31 March 2014

#NOTM | Nails of the Month: MARCH

March was not a good month for nail varnish! As you can tell by the image below, i actually went for good old OPI's Nail Envy twice this month. It's getting to the end of term, things are busy and frankly i just couldn't be bothered to do a full paint job. You may also notice that in my fourth picture, my nails are looking a little worse for wear - my fingernails are heavily affected by the weather, and the change from cold to sunny and back to cold again don't do them any favours so i had two breakages on this hand, this month and my other hand has all been trimmed short to try and help them not to break!


1 and 4. OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener

By the end of February - and wearing six different nail looks - i was ready for a break, and to just go simple with some OPI Nail Envy. I just find that it gives my nails a really nice break but also helps with supporting their growth and health. And by the end of March, things were busy and i just could not be bothered to paint my nails properly plus, as you can see, i had some breakages as i explained before. So, some nail strengthener was definitely called for.

2. OPI Glitzerland

I painted my nails this colour for going home for the weekend as it was fairly neutral it would match everything i was taking home but it was still a little bit snazzy! I actually really love this gold, it's not a yellow gold that doesn't really match my skintone and i love that it's so intensely shimmery but it works day and night.

3. OPI Hands off my Kielbasa with Essie Hors d'oeuvre Accent Nail

I actually really loved this look! I never thought that peach shades suited me but i really liked this one on. It's quite a nice, bright, sweet peach tone and i loved how cute it looked paired with the Essie shade. I actually bought that Essie glitter that same day and couldn't wait to give it a go. It's such a thick, full coverage glitter and works beautifully as an accent nail. I love that this look was simple, and pretty neutral, but the glitter keeps it a little snazzy!


K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig