10 March 2014

A Lazy Girl's Dream: Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser


Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner


When it comes to showering, i've got my routine down. Before anything else i complete my skincare routine, and then i wash my hair, use some shower gel, condition my ends and that's it. If i've got newly dyed hair then i have to blow-dry my hair afterwards, for fear of ending up with a blue neck - for those that haven't noticed i have turquoise hair - and that's about as complicated as it gets for me. When i've finished in the shower, the last thing i want to do is hang around in the cold moisturising. All i want to do is dry off and get into my cosy pyjamas, don't you? Well, if you hand around to moisturise then i salute you! You're committed to your beauty regime, but for me it's never something i've gotten into the habit of doing. However, i love the feeling of moisturised skin. So, for me, finding this product was a dream come true.

The Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner really is a lazy girl's dream. It's just one, really quick, step added to my shower routine that makes your skin feel amazing afterwards. All you have to do is apply it all over, and simply wash off! It's honestly amazing stuff and when i've dried off it feels like i've full on moisturised. It's the last thing i do before i get out the shower, and takes so much less time and effort than moisturising afterwards.

I use the one for dry skin, which i actually don't have, and it feel amazing. It leaves no residue and is easily washed off. I highly recommend you give this a go if, like me, you hate moisturising!

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig