17 February 2014

The Yule Monty


Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion, Hand Food Hand Cream, Peaches & Clean 3-in-1 Wash Off Deep Purifying Cleanser, Scrub of Your Life Body Scrub, The Righteous Butter Body Butter, Heel Genius Foot Cream, Thick & Fast Mascara and Sugar Crush Body Wash.

When i saw Boots advertising this Soap & Glory Christmas gift set for half price over on their Facebook page, i felt gutted that i hadn't noticed it sooner and that i couldn't get out anywhere to nab myself one. Well, to my surprise on Christmas day this little beauty was wrapped up for me under the tree and i opened it up and was completely amazed. I hadn't asked for it, i'd never mentioned it and to be completely honest i hadn't even noticed it myself until about a week or two before Christmas.

Previously, i'd had a look in the Boots Christmas catalogue and wasn't too impressed with the Soap & Glory gift set selection. I felt as though the contents of the sets didn't interest me and the nicer ones were a bit pricey, so to get this one half price was an amazing deal and actually the contents is pretty good.

I've been meaning to try Peaches & Clean for SO long and i'm pretty sure i have one in the old packaging somewhere, but i wanted to try it in the new packaging seeing as if anything has changed this will be the new formula, so i'm really looking forward to giving that a go. My skin is going a little crazy at the moment so i'm trying to stabilise that before i try too many new skin products but i'm sure i'll come back to you with my thoughts soon enough.

You can never have too much moisturiser and body butters, and this year i want to try and remember to moisturise more. I have good intentions to and then it all goes out the window, when you've got that extra step to do after the shower. Honestly? I'm lazy but with two new products to use i'm hoping it will mean great things.

Another Hand Food is great to have as a back up, and it means i can have one at home at my parents house for when i come home, as well as Heel Genius because that is already a favourite of mine as i explained in my 2013 favourites.

I'm excited to try out the Scrub of your life, i'm currently working my way through an old Flake Away by Soap & Glory, and honestly i really love it but it's super bulky packaging. I'm really hoping i love this one just as much because it's much easier to keep in the shower, but i do like quite an abrasive scrub so i've got high hopes.

We all know that Thick & Fast is my holy grail mascara so a back up won't go a miss and i've been wanting to try Sugar Crush for so long. It's got a super sweet brown sugar/lime scent which is really zesty and cleansing so i'm hoping to love that and these shower gels last a life time!

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig