3 January 2014

What was in my Stocking?


Maoam Stripes Box, Pick & Mix Tube, Munchies Tube, Simple Soothing Toner, Mitchem Deodorant, Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser, MAC Plumful Lipstick, Soap & Glory Hand Maid Anti Bacterial Gel, Essie Winter 2013 Mini Box Set, Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara

My mum really is a pro at putting together a stocking. When i was little i had a really long, stretchy knitted stocking which would be filled with bits and bobs, sweets and sometimes DVDs, perhaps a voucher but now i've downsized to s small, skinner stocking which you would think harder to find things the right size to fill it. But have no fear, my mum is a pro.

This year she outdid herself; it was full of things that i needed, some sweets and a few surprises. I will always need moisturiser, toner and deodorant; My favourite mascara is a little pricey so it's nice not to have to buy it for myself for a while; and it was a nice surprise to find Plumful and the Essie Winter collection in there. I've been meaning to buy Plumful for so long, so it was really nice to find that in my stocking and i just never got around to trying out the Essie Winter Collection and by the time i wanted to give them a go, a new collection was out and i'd missed them.

This was the perfect stocking for me, and i was ever so happy with it's contents. What did you find in your stocking this year?

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig