6 January 2014

The Little Things


And that's exactly what i'm going to do.

I wanted to start the year out by getting the ball rolling with a couple of posts, and i wanted to get out my 2013 favourites post but i've decided i'm going to take a step away from the blog for a short break. It won't be long, and i'll be back soon, but there's plenty going on IRL at the moment and it's a little overwhelming trying to deal with all of that plus arranging content for the blog.

I've read so many bloggers say that you should only blog if you love it, and although i still love it i can tell i need to take a short break. I'm going to take the time to deal through the beginning of the end of my university career, arrange content for the blog and give myself some thinking time. I think it's always worth taking a step back, surveying what you have, listening, learning and understanding.

I'll be back soon with a whole host of posts ranging from my favourite Christmas gifts to how i use my Naked Palette. I should think i'll see you in February, be back soon!


K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to welcoming you back already <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig