25 October 2013

#AmericanBeauty | EOS Lipbalm


EOS Lipbalm in Tangerine


If you've never heard of one of these then you've clearly never watched any American Beauty Gurus on Youtube, or read any American Beauty Blogs for that matter. In todays American Beauty post i bring you the infamous nipple shaped lip product, in the form of an EOS Lip Balm. I've actually owned one of these before but i was so desperate to try it that i ordered online from a questionable seller. I'm not entirely sure whether the one i owned previously was an original EOS or a knock off, but when i tested it out before i wasn't the biggest fan.

The Burt's Bees Lip Balm is my lip saviour in the cold, Winter months when my lips are sore and chapped so everything gets compared back to that as that's been my go to for years. Previously i owned the Strawberry version of this product, which isn't my favourite scent, so i thought i'd go for the flavour i'd usually pick which is Tangerine. I absolutely love citrus, fruity scents so this was right up my alley. However, sadly as before this is not my favourite. It's just so thick and textured, i find it doesn't glide on smoothly but more layers on which i really didn't like. This is the kind of balm that i think would be better to wear in the morning while you're putting on the rest of your make up to leave your lips moisturised by the time you're ready to apply lipstick. This is definitely not going to take the place of my Burt's Bees but perhaps it'll slip into my routine here and there.

K|xo

2 comments:

  1. I love these too. I have the Strawberry one & a Lemon one. They smell so good.
    Its a good idea to put them on in the morning to hydrate your lips before applying your lippy!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try one of these, I think it's the shape that attracts me the most hehe

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig