23 September 2013

#OOTD | Red & Black


Jeans: Topshop Joni | Top: Topshop | Cami Top: H&M | Shoes: Matalan | Necklace: River Island


Now, i'm very, very sorry for the mirror snap at the top of this post because i really hate those! I think they look tacky and unprofessional, but i was running out the door when i took these and i didn't have quite enough for my usual OOTD format so i had to work with what i had, i'm sorry!

However, i wore this outfit for evening drinks with a friend and it turned out to be perfect because it was a rather chilly evening. When i'm going for a casual drink with friends at the pub, i like to go a little dressier than during the day but nothing too done up so this worked out perfectly. I always think black jeans are a nice alternative to blue denim for the evening so i went for my second pair of Joni jeans and paired them with my favourite style of tops at the moment, the beautiful floaty cami tops from Topshop.

This is my ideal outfit for an evening out, what's your go to?

K|xo

1 comment:

  1. You look stunning! I'm thinking of investing in some jeans, I think I'll have to have a look in Topshop!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig