27 September 2013

#OOTD | Hearts & Crosses


Dress: Cameo Rose | Top: New Look | Necklace: Dorothy Perkins | Shoes: New Look | Tights: New Look


This little number is me trying to bring Summer back. I wore this all Summer long, but never got around to snapping it. So, here it is, back again. What i love most about this dress is that it's so, so versatile and by styling it the right way i could be wearing this all year round. Slip a stripy long sleeve underneath and you've got yourself a winter look. I love Dungarees, and wanted a pair this year but i just couldn't find one that worked for me. They all seem to sit in the wrong place for my body shape, so when i saw this i thought i'd give it a go. It's such good quality and i love wearing different colours and patterns underneath, with this little heart vest being on of my favourites.

These sandals were the first pair i bought at the beginning of the Summer, in the New Look sale for just £12 but they did make my feet a little sore the first road test. Despite that, i love the retro look and the really unusual colour. They actually go with a lot on my wardrobe and add a little bit of sixties to any outfit.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig