22 May 2013

#OOTD LRD Day to Night - Nighttime Look



Dress: H&M | Jacket: H&M | Belt: Topshop | Necklace: Topshop | Tights: Primark | Shoes: River Island

I'm back with my second look for my day to night styling! This just shows that by simply changing the colour palette and adding different accessories you can totally transform an outfit.

I decided to steer away from the very gold and stark white colouring to cooler tones of blacks and greys which dresses it up, for the evening. I adore this jacket from H&M, it's so versatile. I love wearing it in the day for something a little different and to make a more casual outfit a little more interesting, and for the evening to dress everything up and pull it all together.

I think adding a belt really gives the outfit from structure, and shape. It takes from a block red to shaping my waist and showing some detail. And as for these gorgeous shoes, they're so simple but very flattering. I don't wear them too often as they're quite tall and i'm tall enough as it is, but they're my favourite pair of heels. Although they're more of a boot, they actually work nicely throughout the seasons because they're just so classic.

What are your go-tos for dressing up an outfit?


K|xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous lady! Those shoes are amazing and the jacket is super cute too ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig