10 October 2012

#OOTD Red Converse

Top: Primark | Skirt: Primark | Jacket: New Look | Necklace: Topshop | Super Cosy Tights: Primark | Converse

Like i said last time, i'm loving pencil skirts at the minute. I honestly think they're just perfect for the season; covering enough to keep the drafts out but hug your figure to keep things on trend, and a little seductive. Easily dresses up or down but i love that this is somewhere in between.

Converse have to be my favourite footwear for the Autumn season, they're comfortable and despite being a style of trainer they seems to make any outfit look smart but casual. I think this outfit could be a lot more dressed up if you added a heal or a chelsea boots but i like the way the Converse keep things a little bit more laid back, making a perfect daytime number. They're also a great way to add a splash of colour, or in this case tie up the colour if you're using the same colour in a different place. I love the way my jacket matches my shoes, i think it looks really chic and tied together.

Primark's pencil skirts are some of my favourite as they're very well priced but still do everything want them to do. They're made of nice quality fabric, sucking you in and skimming where it needs to. They also come in a great range of colours and prints, perfect to style up with a casual tee or a sheer blouse.

I adore statement necklaces, but am usually one for a long pendant. However, this gorgeous spiky number from Topshop is the perfect length for this style of outfit. If i'd gone for one of usual styles, it'd have hit at the wrong point of my outfit; missing the plain colour of my top and clashing with the print on my skirt but something like this livens up the plain nature of the top, but doesn't take away from the skirt.

I think a plain white tee is the perfect addition to any girls wardrobe. There are hundreds of styles out there, as i have many variations of the classic white tee in my wardrobe, but a real basic type is perfect to pair with skirts, shorts or even just jeans. Every girl should own at least one!


K|xo

3 comments:

  1. I love your Converse! And a white t-shirt is sometimes all a girl needs to feel sophisticated ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! You look so lovely <3


    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay i love this, looks awesome! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig