16 September 2012

Transitioning


So, is it just me or can anyone else not believe we're in September, let alone nearly half way through? Since coming back from America, i've enjoyed doing my American Beauty series and there are only a couple products left for review, purely because i was super excited to get my grubby mitts on the products. However, as much as i really enjoy the beauty twist that seems to have naturally come with Legs Eleven things are going to be a changing around these parts as, with the coming seasons and the change of going back to University i'd like to take her back to her roots and bring in more fashion and lifestyle posts.


I've got a list as long as my arm of posts i'm very excited to debut on the blog with an exciting new tag series in the pipeline. However, of course, if there is ever anything you'd like to see on this here blog i'll be more than happy to do as much as i can to post what you'd like to see! So, this is just a little post to say that Legs is going to be transitioning with the seasons so keep your eyes peeled. I'm not sure if i'm going to do the last American Beauty posts straight after this or integrate them into the other posts, we'll see when i get the chance to test them out.


So, i hope you're all looking forward to the new season and if, like me, you're heading back to University or even if you're starting that you have a great term, and thank you for sticking with me!

K|xo

All images sourced from WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig