29 August 2012

Honey, I'm Home!

So, i'm finally home after what seems like forever and i've kind of fallen off the blogging train a little. Since arriving home, on Friday, i've spent my time unpacking, finding my feet and spending time with my boyfriend after not seeing each other for a month - too long.

However, i'm finally back and beginning to think about blogging again - but the break was kinda nice!

So, i hope you all enjoyed my WDW posts while i was away, i'm glad they scheduled because i was worried they'd give out on me and it'd be a little quiet around these parts. I had the loveliest time away, i think it was some time that i needed away from reality and all computers, phones and social media. It's a bit of a jungle out there in the land of Twitter, and such, so it was great to get away from that for a while. It was also great to spend some time in my one of my favourite places in the world again, especially with my lovely parents.

I thought to ease myself back in i'd just do a little introductory post and some holiday snaps to keep you guys happy. I had a great time and now i'm back to the gloomy English weather, it's a little hard to bare!

A Towl Mickey to Welcome us | EPCOT's Spaceship Earth | Mickey's Sorcerer Hat | Catchy Slogan from the Streets of New York Scene | Hollywood Tower of Terror | Beauty & The Beast | Giraffe on Safari | Gorilla on a Wildlife Trek | Stormy Florida Sky | Cinderella's Castle by Night | Wishes Fireworks over Cinderella's Castle | Cat in the Hat in Seuss Landing, at Universal Studios | The Wizarding World of Harry Potter | Rhinos on Safari | Shamu at Seaworld Orlando | Shamu, Mum & Baby Shamu at Seaworld Orlando | Clyde & Seamore take Pirate Island

Hope you're all having a lovely British Summer! Back soon with regular posting.

K|xo

2 comments:

  1. Awww Kat! So glad you are back, I feel a little bit out of the loop with blogging too, but I'm determined to put my heart back into it. Sometimes, just sometimes a little break is needed.
    Glad you had a fabulous time! Disney never disappoints. Love you ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you're back! So so happy that you had the best time! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig