30 July 2012

What's in my Shower?

Bic Soleil Lady Gel | Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo 500ml | Herbal Essences Colour Me Happy Shampoo | Good Things Soothing Exfoliating Scrub | Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser | Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel | Wilkinson Sword Extra Two Beauty Razor


I thought i'd do a what's in my shower post today as now i'm getting more into my skincare and the Summer months are (finally) upon us, i thought i'd share what i use on a daily basis. These are, obviously, only things i use in the shower. I haven't included anything i use post shower - which i may do at a later date, as my (spray) conditioner and body lotion are kept in my bedroom.

I'm currently dabbling between two shampoos - my usual Herbal Essences jobby and my new favourite, the Aussie Miracle Moist. It's so light and fruity yet it gives a real good clean and leaves your hair feeling well looked after and not heavy or weighed down. The Herbal Essences is definitely a thicker consistency than the Aussie but the gel is super easy to wash away and doesn't leave the hair feeling untreated or weighed down.

Like i've previously raved, i'm currently loving the Good Things range. In my shower i keep my soothing exfoliator and my purifying cleanser as i use both on a regular basis. I use my gel cleanser every time i shower, after i've washed my hair and it helps to keep my skin feeling clean. The exfoliator is used less frequently, but every time before i shave my legs and occasionally when i feel like pampering myself a little more. I also really like Soap & Glory's Flake Away, which i also use but was trying out Good Things for the time being.

I adore Body Shop shower gel and this is my current favourite scent, it's a gorgeous thick cleansing gel and makes me feel like i'm giving myself a good clean. The smell is just delicious and stays on the skin for a little while after, but not in an annoying, overpowering way - it just leaves you feeling and smelling clean.

I actually bought this shaving gel at Poundland as i wanted something inexpensive but that will do the job, and i'm super happy with this purchase. It has an odd scent but i think that's just the aloe vera, it's certainly growing on me and the consistency is amazing. It's thick and sticks well to the skin but is super easy to shave off. However, i'm not such a fan of the razors which i also picked up in Poundland. The razor is really small and i don't feel like it's the greatest of shavers, however for those inbetweeny days the work a treat and are a cheap alternative to a lot of options in the drugstore.

K|xo

3 comments:

  1. Your shower is so neat! I think I'm just super messy haha I have stuff everywhere! Ooh I really want to try the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo, I recently tried their 3 minute miracle for the first time and fell in love!

    Yay for Good Things & The Body Shop shower gel - both amazing products <3 ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people who use well water often wonder if it is possible to use waterfall shower heads Filters with their well water, so in this article we will discuss well water, what is in it? How safe is it? We will also discuss using a shower filter to eliminate contaminants from well water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn, nice share. I like the Aussie miracle moist shampoo. This shampoo is to die for! The smell of this shampoo is DIVINE, its kind of bubblegum type and it changes your hair feel so soft. It lathers up a lot and these portable travel size containers are great for travelling but also works out cheaper for me than buying the full size bottles.

    I use my waterfall shower heads to clean the shampoo from my hair very nicely, it cleans up through water quite easily.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig