17 July 2012

REVIEW: Lifeplan Aloe Vera Gel

Since watching Kate's video on her amazing QVC bargain gel set, i've been wanting to try some Aloe Vera gel for my legs, mainly for the purpose after i've shaved my legs as i have fairly sensitive skin on my pins and the razor often leaves them pretty sore and red.


Aleo Vera Gel is known, and used, for it's soothing and moisturising properties. It helps to calm angry skin down and soften it too. It's good for dry skin complaints, sunburn and minor burns, stretch marks and angry, chapped or peeling skin. Basically, it's the God product for all skin complaints, and will come in very handy during the Summer months.


Lifeplan Aloe Vera Gel

This Lifeplan Aloe Vera Gel can be picked up in Boots for £6.15, for 200ml of product. I've been using this a every time after shaving my legs and where usually my skin feels sore and angry for a day or so after shaving, this soothed the skin and helped it to feel softer, quicker. I'd even go as far to say that this has revolutionised my shaving routine. Like i said before, the skin on my legs is very sensitive and usually is sore for hours and sometimes days, but with one application with this it was soothed and moisturised in a few minutes. I could touch the skin without any problems and it felt like nothing had happened. In fact, it's become such a staple i plan to take on holiday with me to keep sore legs at bay. Anyone who has never tried using this after shaving, i highly recommend you go out and buy some NOW, i think it's that amazing.


K|xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig