15 May 2012

Summer Lovin'

Once the Easter break and my birthday are out the way - in my mind we're pretty much on the home straight to Summer - especially as i'm home from University ready for it to begin. I adore Summer, it's my favourite season for dressing and for events; no University, time to pursue all sorts of things that i don't have time to do for the rest of the year and, of course, a holiday. This year, i'm very excited to be going back to Orlando, Florida and more importantly, to me, Walt Disney World. This advert makes me smile every time i see it, and pretty much sums up the Disney experience and what Disney's all about, for me.


After my first year at University, it'll be great to have some time off to reflect and have some time to myself, as it's difficult to really do that when you're sharing a flat with ten other people and they're messier and louder than you are. It's been great to have the experience of living in halls of residence, but i'm really looking forward to having a much quieter, and tidier, flat next year sharing with my friend. The Summer is also such a great time to try things and do things you can't, or don't, do the rest of the year, i feel much more open to trying new things during the Summer months, although maybe that's because i don't have so much on my mind; what about you, are you more open?

Well, this is the first in a few posts about my love for Florida and why i love it so much!

K|xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be on summer vacation from uni too :) It's always good to have some time to reflect on things and have some time to yourself.
    Have a lovely summer :D
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your Disney adventure! I know you're going to have a fab summer Kat and rightly deserved ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig