21 April 2012

REVIEW: Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion


Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion: RRP £19.50

Again, i love this product. Just like the Refined Finish Facial Polish, it does exactly what it says on the box: "Triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++ hydrates, protects & comforts the skin with an oil-free, lightweight formula."

I'm a little skeptical of using things under my make up, and i have to say i don't really like to as i feel it effects the way make up goes on. However, i thought i'd try this product how it's meant to be used: "Apply with fingertips to freshly cleansed face & neck each morning." to get a proper result from the product, and i have to say i've been converted.

I used the product in the morning, after i'd showered the night before, also after cleansing and toning with my usual Simple products and the morning after i'd tested out the Benefit Facial Polish. A great aspect of this product is that it has a pump top, rather than just a hole making it super easy to get the product out, and it took a few pumps to cover the bottom part of my face/neck and one pump to get the rest of my forehead. It went on sort of wet but slowly dried and sunk into the skin. After i'd finished my entire face, my skin felt super smooth and hydrated. What i loved most about this product is that didn't affect the way my make up went on, in fact it probably made it easier to apply which is a plus in my book.

I highly recommend this product if you suffer from dry skin days, like i do, and especially if, like me, you use acne cream/gel that dries out the skin.

K|xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig