12 February 2012

Navajo Chic

Another outfit post, for the weekend! After deciding to write about Boho and Navajo styles for my Spring prediction piece, for Motel this month, i remembered this cute tunic that i bought i very long time ago in the New Look sale. I purchased it on my only trip to Bluewater, from one of NL's concessions, i believe called Apricot. Every time i have one of my Spring cleans, and get rid of clothes that i don't wear, and no longer like, i land on this and can't bring myself to throw it out because i think it's really sweet, but difficult to wear.

Tunic: Apricot via New Look | Jeggings: Topshop | Long Sleeve Top: H&M | Wedges: Primark | Pendant: Miss Selfridge | Bracelets: LilyLovesLola/Glastonbury/Homemade/Miss Selfridge | Nail Polish: Models Own Champagne

I decided to pair it with some deep indigo jeggings and a classic long sleeve black top, for an easy, comfortable outfit merely for going to a two hour seminar at Uni. I love it's sweet little pockets and fairisle style print along the hem and 3/4 length bell sleeves, perfect for just being cosy on these chilly Spring days!

When these wedges last featured in my Date Night post, i didn't really get to show them off. They're insanely comfortable for a Primark shoe, and are really cute for Winter dates and and for jazzing up a daytime outfit. I love the suede style, and the fur all around the ankle and the tongue, making them super Wintery but perfect for those chilly Spring day, and nights.

K|xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the print of your dress. Love the pockets too xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute dress! love loveeee X
    http://shannon-louise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that jumper :) I think you've styled it really well.
    <3 Holz oxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig