21 January 2012

Sarenza Ambassador Competition

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, when I think of that dream shoe, I think of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita. It’s coveted by the blogging, and fashion, elite and is the perfect stand-out-from-the-crowd shoe, but there’s so much more to Jeffrey Campbell than is infamous Lita. Sarenza offer an entire range of styles and colours of Jeffrey Campbell’s, giving me too many to choose from to simply pick one pair, but that’s what Sarenza does best! With everything from boots to flats, there’s something for everyone and every season and here are my top six styles; one thing I really love about Campbell’s are their platform, despite being a tall girl I love a platform and don’t own a pair of heels without one, but I haven’t branched out to the flatform yet and these Jeffrey Campbell Papillon are hideously tempting. Wedges our my favourite form of shoe, apart from classic flats, and Sarenza offer plenty of Campbell choices. I adore all the details these shoes display; from the brogue-esque style of the Marials to the sweet floral print of Swansong Floral. Why not go on over to the Sarenza site and have a look at all they have to offer, as well as the beautiful Jeffrey Campbells!

If you haven’t heard already, there’s the chance to become a Sarenza ambassador after the sad departure of whatkatiewore from the blogging world! It’ll be sad to see the back of this amazing blog, and Joe & Katie will be sorely missed. However, one door closes and another opens, so now they’re giving us the opportunity to become an ambassador in her place. Read all about this amazing opportunity here, and this is my entry!

K|xo

1 comment:

Blogger Template Made By pipdig