26 March 2011

Spring has Sprung!

This is the top my mum bought me, from New Look, yesterday. I've been eyeing up a similar one, also from New Look, that's pretty much exactly the same except slightly darker in colour and this one has buttons, however it sold out super quickly, in store and online, so i never got the chance to grab one for myself! So, when my mum saw this in store, she thought that she'd just get it there and then, so the same thing didn't happen!


Top: New Look / Jeans: Topshop Tall / Cardigan: H&M / Necklace: Primark

It's sort of like a shirt, really, but a lot lighter - it's a fairly thin top, and with that comes very easy creasing(!) but i love it all the same. It's easy to layer, so through summer a simple cami will do, but when winter comes around again i can layer with long sleeves and cardis! I decided to style it with a simple orange top underneath and my leopard cardi over the top. I rolled the sleeves up so it wasn't too much, but did throw on my Red Military Blazer just for an extra layer, as it definitely hasn't been as warm today as it has been the past couple of days! Very dissappointing.

After taking those pictures, i decided that a different necklace would look better, so went for layering these two pendants instead.

Bird Cage: Accessorize / Cameo: American Apparel

I much prefer this look, as it makes it a little more sweet and how my mum described it as "Wuthering Heights"! Haha. I spent my Saturday doing yet more shopping, and payday is Monday! Hurrah, Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. adore your necklace and cardi!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colour of this top, twould look fab with tan accessories too :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so lovely and how nice of your Mum to get it for you! Love the cameo necklace and the leopard print cardi is perfect too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklaces, esp the bird cage :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is lovely. the colour of your shirt is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig